Monday, November 9, 2009

If I only had one day left to live I would want to spend it fulfilling my wildest dreams. I would wake up and ask my mom to make pancakes. Just plain pancakes. I like them like that they taste good. I would then get dressed in something I would want to be wearing at my funeral.
I would then call up all my best friends including Nathalie who lives in Florida and also my extended family that I never see.

I would want to go to cedar point because ive never been there and we would go as soon as it’s open and stay there for about 4 hours. While we were there we would ride the biggest and scariest rides and some little one that look fun. I especially want to ride some roller coasters. While we were in Ohio we would also get Ashley who lives there.
We would then go out to eat at Dave and busters because it looks like fun, and I’ve never been there and I want to. I think it would be fun because of all the games. I’m not gonna eat anything special just a burger. When we are done eating we will move on to my next fantasy.
I love animals so next we would go to a pet store so I can get a new puppy. I know a puppy doesn’t really fit in to the perfect day category but I really want one. Before the end of the day I would give him to a kid who really badly wants one and can’t afford one.
By this time it’s about 3:00. I would then say good bye to my friends forever and then go home to spend some of my last hours on earth with my family. My extended family will meet us somewhere where I can go rock climbing. I like climbing I just don’t like the jump down.

At 9:00 ill start getting ready for my funeral making sure I know what’s happening with my stuff and who’s getting what. I don’t really care where the funeral is just as long as the people I love most are there. At 10:00 I would watch a movie with my family, when the movie is over ill crawl into bed shut my eyes and sleep forever. I think that would be the perfect end to the perfect day.

No comments:

Post a Comment