Wednesday, November 11, 2009

blog #9

1.
Bailiff

2.
Makeup Artist

3.
Plasterer

4.
Sign Maker

5.
Pharmacy Technician

6.
Pet Groomer

7.
Stunt person

8.
Glazier

9.
Electrician

10.
Animator


I think this top ten doesn’t fit me that well. All the artistic stuff makes sense to me but I wanted and expected more animal and child stuff. I wouldn’t do any of the choices as a full time career, most of them seem like part time jobs to me. But if I had to pick one it would have to be pet groomer. Just because I like animals. The least likely one would be glazier. It all about working with glass and repairing it and it just sounds mega boring. The stunt person sound s fun but I would never actually do it. I’m pretty sure I got that choice because I said I liked heights and dangerous situations. But I have no idea how I got pharmacy technician. I don’t even know what you have to do and what I said to get it. I think I got the bailiff because I might want to be a cop. Over all I don’t think I would pick any of these as a full time career.

1 comment: