Friday, October 16, 2009

10 riddles

riddle #1
What side of the cake is left?
riddlw #2
I can sizzle like bacon, I am made with an egg, I have plenty of backbone, but lack a good leg, I peel layers like onions, but still remain whole, I can be long, like a flagpole, yet fit in a hole, What am I?
riddlle #3
There was a man one night. He started to run straight forward. Then he turned left. Soon after, he turned left again. Then he started running toward home. When he got home there were 2 masked men waiting for him. Who were they?
riddle #4
You are walking through a field, and you find something to eat. It doesn't have bones, and it doesn't have meat. You pick it up and put it into your pocket. You take it home and put it on a shelf, but 3 days later it walks away. What is it?
riddle #5
"I'm as small as an ant, as big as a whale. I'll approach like a breeze, but can come like a gale. By some I get hit, but all have shown fear. I'll dance to the music, though I can't hear. Of names I have many, of names I have one. I'm as slow as a snail, but from me you can't run. What am I?"
riddle #6
"This is as light as a feather, yet no man can hold it for long. What is it?"
riddle #7
There was a green house. Inside the green house there was a white house inside the white house there was a red house. Inside the red house there were lots of babies

riddle #8
I'm sometimes white, although usually I'm black. I take you there, but never bring you back. What am I?
riddle #9
I am an ancient invention still used in some parts of the world today that allows people to see through walls. What am I?
riddle # 10
In the grass, I'm clothed in yellow array. Near death, I turn white, and then fly away. What am I?

2 comments: