Friday, December 18, 2009

blog#13- Dear Santa...


Dear Santa,
This year I think I’ve been more naughty than nice. I got suspended for possession and got grounded for it. While I was stuck in my room I was supposed to clean it but I didn’t do it. I only started it yesterday. Also While I was grounded I snuck out to a party until two in the morning without my mom knowing about it, because I told her I was sick and was going to sleep early. Since it was partly my sisters fault I got suspended I got back at her by telling my mom she was planning on having her friend sneak over even though I did the same thing. She also keeps stealing my cloths so I keep taking things of hers and hiding them.
But I wasn’t all bad this year I had some good moments like when my mom was feeling sick after dinner so I cleaned up the kitchen for her. I also did the laundry for her so everyone wouldn’t be complaining at her in the morning that they had no clothes to wear. I also helped my mom out by helping my sister with her homework when my mom was getting frustrated because my sister wasn’t paying attention or trying. I help my dad sometimes too. Like when he got a new desk and chair and couldn’t put it together because he had just had surgery so I helped him with it. And I also am nice to my friends like when my friend was going through something really big and she was freaking out so I stayed up all night talking her through it then I talked to the other person involved for her. I think I deserve less than I usually get mostly because getting arrested was so bad but I don’t think me or anyone else deserves to get nothing no matter what they did.

2 comments:

  1. Wow - what a year you've had! The sneaking out to go to a party was pretty ballsy - remember that one day, you will get caught! No coal for you this year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. o that sounded like a wild year

    ReplyDelete